Friday, January 11, 2013

Lookouts in the Lamington National Park

Hey Everyone,
I've been out being a teenager all day, seeing a movie and spending the day with friends, so I haven't had enough time to write a proper post, but yesterday I promised to show some of you a photo of the view from the look out that I spotted the Hoya australis subsp. australis at, so here are some pics.

This is looking out onto the national park, from quite a nice distance from the edge (about 2 metres or more)

This is looking down from the lookout.  The Hoya is off to the right, and there is actually a Dendrobium kingianum off to the left.  But I wasn't going to be spending too long taking photos for 2 reasons.  A) it was ridiculously high up, B) mum had just gotten stung buy a mystery bug in a bush, and out here in Oz there was a high chance it might kill her.  Luckily we think it must have just been a wasp.  My mum is very tough :)

This was the view from the next lookout.  The previous photos are from the mountain over on the left of the photo behind that tree :)  This photo is looking down into the Numinbah Valley.
Well, I'd best be off to bed now, and if you all don't hear from me for a few days don't worry, I'll be visiting my Grandma in Toowoomba and will no doubt end up staying a couple of days and help her with the garden :).


Happy Gardening Everyone,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'd love it if you'd make a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think and all comments are read, and replied to, to the best of my ability at the time.

Happy Gardening :)