Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A New Perspective

Hey Everyone,
and yes, now I think everyone does apply seeing as how i've had 62 blog views, ranging from America (probably you Melody ;)), Germany, the UK, and Russia, WOW, that is so cool! and a couple here in Oz...... but they'd mostly be me :D LOL

well, i'd best keep up with the posts so that i may be worthy of all of these views... probably not a lot to the big bloggers, but to me that is awesome


ok, so as i was flicking through my photos i noticed that i tend to take  some weird perspective photos.... i do love the weird and wonderful, and some of the photos turned out ok so i thought i might share them with you all :D




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'd love it if you'd make a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think and all comments are read, and replied to, to the best of my ability at the time.

Happy Gardening :)